Thursday, May 10, 2012

"A Toast to the Future Kids"-Emarosa

This song happens to be one of my favorite songs of all time. First of all, Jonny Craig has the most amazing voice known to man and the lyrics in this song are some of the greatest lyrics I've ever heard. When Jonny says, "Well, I'm about to spend my cold life cutting corners, placing blame. Any moment this could catch fire, erasing all the stains. So, here's to starting over, we could be the same. We'll change it all together. The future's mine to claim" it makes me wonder what exactly he's singing about. I would assume that he is singing about trying to make it somewhere in life and doing whatever it takes to get there. It makes sense that he would sing about something like that because he's done some terrible things. That was all in the past and now he is making efforts to turn his life around and get back on track.

Source: Emarosa, Jonny Craig. "A Toast to the Future Kids" 2010. Web. May 10, 2012

1 comment:

  1. Talk about why this song is important to you and why you can relate to it.

    ReplyDelete