Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The perfect man? I wish.

"While creating men, God promised women that a good and ideal man would be found in all corners of the world. He then made the earth round."-Unknown


I like this quote even though I don't believe in God. It shows that there is no ideal man in this world. As much as every woman wants to believe there is, and squanders life searching for him, he does not exist. However, there may be a man in a woman's life and she may think he's perfect but in reality, he has flaws. Therefore, he cannot be perfect. I mean, just look at that beautiful picture (below) of teen heartthrob Harry Styles. He's got perfect blue-green eyes, perfect beautiful curly hair, perfect lips, perfect chiseled abs...I could go on for days. Anyways, despite all that stuff, Harry has flaws. So he's not perfect.





Source: coolnsmart.net, 2006. Web. May 15, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment