Friday, May 4, 2012

from "Breathless"-Shayne Ward

My sister is always making me listen to things. I usually don't like what she makes me listen to but when she made me listen to Breathless by Shayne Ward, I was captivated by the lyrics. I didn't really like the melody or his voice very much and I usually don't like love songs, but the lyrics I did like. When me and my sister were watching a lyric video of the song, I made her pause it several times so that I could make screen shots of some of the lyrics and make them into quotes. I saved them to paint, worked my magic, and voila:




These were my favorite lyrics out of the whole song. I usually hate pick-up lines; I find them annoying and gross. However, if a guy said one of these lines to me, I'd be screaming on the inside. Actually, no. I'd probably roll my eyes at him. But I'm not denying that these lyrics aren't cute. They are. It's just that I'm not the type who falls for these things. 



Source: Ward, Shane. "Breathless" youtube.com, 2007. Web. April 4, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment